By using our Site, you agree to the terms of this Policy. If you do not agree with the terms of this Policy, do not use our Site. Your use of our Site for the limited and exclusive purpose of reviewing this Policy does not constitute your agreement to this Policy unless you make further use of our Site. This Policy may be updated from time to time.
This Policy describes:
- The personal information we collect
- How we collect such information
- How such information is used
- How such information is shared
- How you can contact us
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We and our third-party service providers may collect and process the following types of personal information about you:
- Phone number
- Email address
- Social network profile information
- Information we collect when you use our Site, such as your domain name, Internet protocol (IP) address, mobile device model, Internet service provider, Site access times, websites that referred you to us and web pages within our Site that you visit
- Information you communicate to us through our Site, our social media pages or through other means
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We and our third-party service providers may collect personal information as follows:
- We may collect information you provide when you use our Site, including when you fill in forms on our Site, subscribe to any of our services, complete a survey on our Site, post material to our Site or download content from our Site.
- We may collect information you provide when you contact us by phone, email, text message or messaging application on social media.
- We may collect social network profile information that you have made publicly available through your social network account settings if you choose to access our social media pages or connect or otherwise link to our Site with your own social media page. We also may collect customers’ and public feedback on social media.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We and our third-party service providers may use information collected to:
- Operate, maintain and improve our Site.
- Conduct analytics to help us better understand our customers and improve our products and services.
- Process and manage purchases made by you.
- Respond to your customer service inquiries, post your comments related to our products and services on our social network pages and take other actions in response to your questions, comments or Site activity.
- Communicate with you about special offers, services and promotions that may be of interest to you.
- Help us develop, customize, deliver, support and improve our services.
- Allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- Notify you about changes to our service.
- Conduct market research in order to serve targeted advertisements.
When you log in to or visit our Site, your IP address may be combined with other de-identified data (such as a hashed, non-readable email or postal address) and such information may be used by third-party service providers to send ads and materials to you based on your preferences, interests and attributes. Such information may also be combined with aggregate information collected from other users or sources and used by third-party service providers to conduct market research and to better target their advertising. Although you may not opt out of receiving online advertisements generally, you may find out how to opt out of having your online behavior collected by third-party advertisers for advertising purposes. You may visit each ad network’s website individually to opt-out and review their privacy policies, or you may visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out website at http://www.aboutads.info/ or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out website at http://networkadvertising.org/.
HOW WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We and our third-party service providers may share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies (our subsidiaries and our ultimate parent company and its subsidiaries).
- We may share your personal information with companies that provide services to us, such as credit card processors, website hosts, email vendors and other companies that help us provide our services or our Site.
- We may share technical data that we collect about your browsing habits and your device (such as data collected via our cookies, tracking pixels and similar technologies, as discussed above) with third-party service providers and other advertising companies. This enables them and us to better target ads to you and other consumers.
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions, comments or requests regarding this Policy, please contact us using the contact information shown on our Site.
Last Updated: May 2019
What are cookies:
What cookies are used on this Website:
The cookies we and our business partners use on this website are broadly grouped into the following categories:
Essential – Some of the cookies on our website are essential for us to be able to provide you with a service you have requested. An example of this would be a cookie used to enable you to log into your account on the website or which allows communication between your browser and the website. Our cookie preference cookie described in the section “How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?” is also an essential cookie. You may not be able to use our website without these cookies.
We use analytics cookies to helps us understand how users engage with our website. An example is counting the number of different people coming to our website or using a particular feature, rather than the total number of times the site or feature is used. Without this cookie, if you visited the website once each week for three weeks we would count you as three separate users. We would find it difficult to analyze how well our website was performing and improve it without these cookies.
We use third party cookies to allow you to share content directly on the social networking/sharing sites like Facebook, Twitter or Google+. Examples would be if you wanted to “like” or “tweet” about us or our products or services. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details. Interest-Based Advertising – You will have noticed that when you visit websites you will be shown adverts for products and services you may wish to buy. The money made by website owners for showing third party adverts on their websites often pays for the cost of running the website and therefore usually allows you to use the website without having to pay a registration or usage fee. To try and ensure that the adverts you see are relevant to you third party cookies may be used to collect information about the types of things that interest you, for example websites you visit and the geography that you are based in. Having these cookies does not increase the number of adverts you will be shown, but simply makes the adverts you see more relevant. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below for more details.
How can I reject or opt out of receiving cookies?
If you do not wish cookies to be stored on your machine, you can do the following:
- Delete the cookies from your browser. Most browsers also allow you to prevent all or some cookies being stored on your machine in the future. For more information on how to delete or disable cookies from your browser please use the “help” function within your browser or alternatively visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/; and/or
- Please note that we can’t always control third party cookies stored on your machine from our website and where this is the case you will need to visit the relevant third party’s website directly to manage cookies stored on your machine by them. Please see our “Third Party Cookies” section below.
Please be aware that disabling cookies may impact the functionality of this website.
Third party cookies:
Some of the cookies described in the “What Cookies are used on this Website” section above are stored on your machine by third parties when you use our website. Third parties may also read cookies on your browser to collect information or to serve content or advertisements to you. We have no control over these cookies or how the third parties use them. They are used to allow that third party to provide a service to us, for example analytics. For more information on these cookies and how to disable them, please see:
- Internet Advertising Bureau website at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ where you will be able to opt-out of receiving Interest-Based Advertising cookies from some of the third parties listed below; and/or
Third Party: Facebook Type of cookies: Social Sharing – Facebook store cookies which allow the Facebook “Like” social sharing functionality but only if you click on the Facebook “Like” button on our website or log in using your Facebook account. More information and how to opt out: http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/
Third Party: Twitter Type of cookies: Social Sharing – Twitter also store cookies which allow their social sharing functionality including the “Tweet” function and to generate usage information during your visit to our website. More information and how to opt out: http://twitter.com/privacy
Third Party: iPromote Type of cookies: Interest-Based Advertising – iPromote cookies also collect data for the purpose of interest-based advertising. More information and how to opt out: http://www.ipromote.com/privacy-policy/ If you want to know more about how cookies work and how to manage or delete them, visit the World Wide Web Consortium’s website. We may update this policy from time to time so you may want to check it each time you visit our website.
We last changed this policy in April 2019. All Right Reserved.
Conditions of using our website
This website promotes the business referred to on it. In these conditions, the business will be referred to as ‘we’ and/or ’our’.
A wide range of intellectual property rights are used in and relating to this website, including:
- the trade marks and logos;
- the design, text, graphics and other content of the web pages on this website, together with all the web addresses associated with those web pages; and
- all the software used in relation to this website.
We are the owner or the authorized licensee of these intellectual property rights. You agree not to copy any content (including images) on this website without our consent.
About these conditions:
If you access or use any part of this website, you agree to these conditions. If you do not want to agree to these conditions, do not access or use this website.
We may change these conditions at any time without giving you notice. Please check these conditions from time to time for any changes. By continuing to use the website you agree to all the changes we make to these conditions.
Using this website:
You cannot use this website:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to send spam;
- to harm, threaten, abuse or harass another person, or in a way that invades someone’s privacy or is (in our reasonable opinion) offensive or is unacceptable or damaging to us, our customers or suppliers;
- to create, check, confirm, update or amend your own or someone else’s databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
- to tamper with, update or change any part of the website;
- in a way that affects how it is run;
- in a way that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionably large burden on us or our suppliers’ communications and technical systems as determined by us; or
- using any automated means to monitor or copy the website or its content, or to interfere with or attempt to interfere 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. with how the website works.
If you provide content for this website:
If you provide any material to this website (for example, by providing ratings and reviews, comments, articles, or uploading any other content in any format (including video)) (each “User Content”). You agree to grant us permission, irrevocably and free of charge, to use User Content (including altering and adapting it for operational or editorial reasons) in any media worldwide, for our own marketing, research and promotional activities and our internal business purposes which may include providing the User Content to selected third party partners, service providers, social media and networking sites.
You own your User Content at all times, and you continue to have the right to use it in any way you choose.
By providing any User Content to the Website you confirm that your User Content:
- is your own original work or you are authorized to provide it to the Website and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes set out in these terms;
- will not contain or promote anything illegal, harmful, misleading, abusive, defamatory (that is, it does not damage someone’s good reputation) or anything else that might cause widespread offence or bring us or our business partners into disrepute;
- does not take away or affect any other person’s privacy rights, contract rights or any other rights;
- does not contain any virus or other code that may damage, interfere with or otherwise adversely affect the operation of the Website;
- will, if used to promote your own business or services, clearly and openly state your association with the particular business expressly;
- will not contain any form of mass-mailing or spam.
If you do not want to grant us the permissions set out above, please do not provide any material to the Website.
We have no obligation to publish your User Content on the Website and we retain the right to remove any User Content at any time and for any reason.
We do not edit, pre-vet or review any User Content displayed on the Website. If you believe that any User Content does not comply with the requirements set out in this paragraph, please notify us immediately. We will then review the User Content and, where we deem it appropriate, remove it within a reasonable time.
If you send a message through this website:
Our business shall have the right to scan messages sent using the contact form on this website manually and automatically and to store such messages.
- disclosed where disclosure is required by law, and
- used where any of your actions have breached these Conditions of Use.
Personal data may be used in an aggregated form.
You use the website at your own risk.
You should not rely on the website for advice.
As far as the relevant laws allow, we do not guarantee that:
- there will be no problems with how you use the website; or
- the computer or server you use to log on to the website is free of viruses or other harmful programs.
Limits to our liability:
There is no limit to what we and the people who provide our services will be liable for if someone dies or is injured because of our negligence or because we have committed fraud.
Under no circumstances will we, the owner or operator of this website, or any of their group companies, employees, officers or agents, or any other organization involved in creating, producing, maintaining or distributing the website be liable for any loss of:
- business or business opportunities;
- savings you expect to make;
- goodwill; e. use of, or corruption to information; or f. information.
If we do not keep to these conditions, they will only be liable for losses you have suffered as a direct result. We are not liable to you for any other losses whether such losses are because we have not kept to our obligations or contract, because of something we have done or not done in negligence, due to defamatory statements or liability for a product or otherwise as a result of:
- using or relying on the website;
- not being able to use the website;
- any mistake, fault, failure to do something, missing information, or virus on the website or if it does not work properly because of incidents outside of our control such as (but not limited to) interruptions to communication and networks and circumstances beyond our control;
- theft, destruction of information or someone getting access to our records, programs or services without our permission;
- goods, products, services or information received through or advertised on any website which we link to from this website; or
- any information, data, message or other material which you email, post, upload, reproduce, send, or otherwise distribute or receive using the website.
The whole agreement:
These conditions make up the whole agreement between you and us in how you use the website. If a court decides that a condition is not valid, the rest of the conditions will still apply. The law The laws of the state of New York (without reference to its conflict of laws principles) apply to your use of the website and these conditions. We control the website from within the United States. However, you can get access to the website from other places around the world. Although, these places may have different laws from the laws of the state of Pennsylvania, by using the website you agree that the laws of the state of Pennsylvania will apply to everything relating to you using the website and you agree to keep to these laws. We have the right to take you to court in the country and/ or state that you live in.